- NAR Urges Appraisal Foundation To Establish Equivalency Credit for Education and Experienceon November 22, 2022 at 9:09 pm
NAR sent a letter to the Appraisal Foundation (TAF) to establish equivalency credit for education and experience in licensed and regulated fields involving valuation such as licensed real estate salespersons, real estate agents, and real estate brokers.
- The Appraiser's Role Isn't to Kill Your Dealon October 18, 2022 at 8:39 pm
Appraisers start from a high bar before they can take on their own assignments, but agents can still play a role in helping them determine valuations accurately.
- Can You Talk to an Appraiser?on October 12, 2022 at 2:07 pm
Nineteen percent of real estate professionals say they avoid having any interaction with an appraiser, mostly fearing they’re not legally allowed to.
About Realty One Group Universal
Realty ONE Group Universal was started by broker Monica Truesdale in 2020 with ONE dream–Opening Doors in an UNtraditional way. Monica brings over 15 years of experience to successfully support her team of Real Estate Professionals and Home Buyers & Sellers through a sense of community, making noise, and breaking records.
We want to open doors for you–to a new home, a new lifestyle, and a new way of doing real estate that excites and inspires you. Realty ONE Group Universal, the UNBrokerage, is changing the real estate industry, opening doors around the world.
With a 100% commission model, UNtraditional marketing and branding and competitive franchising model, it’s easy to see why so many professionals are choosing the black and gold.
Join Realty ONE Group and watch your business grow like never before.
About Our Coolture
Our COOLTURE means everything to us. It defines who we are, why we’re different. It guides us as we grow around the world. We value being together and know that to be productive, creative and good at our jobs, we need to enjoy what we do. By sharing this passion with each other, we’ve created a culture so unique, we created our own word for it – COOLTURE.
Latest RSS Feeds
- Instant Reaction: Jobs, December 2, 2022on December 2, 2022 at 2:04 pm
Even with the increasing number of layoffs in some industries, the overall job market remains strong.
- Instant Reaction: Mortgage Rates, December 1, 2022on December 1, 2022 at 5:57 pm
The rate on a 30-year fixed mortgage fell to 6.49% from 6.58% the previous week. As a result, the monthly mortgage payment for a median-priced home dropped by $140 in the last three weeks.
- October 2022 Pending Home Sales Decline as Qualifying for a Home Becomes More Difficulton November 30, 2022 at 7:22 pm
October 2022's pending home sales pace weakened by 4.6% last month and fell 37.0% from a year ago.
- Cybersecurity and Real Estateon December 4, 2017 at 6:35 pm
As more and more real estate transactions take place online and through email, it has become even more important for real estate professionals to implement best practices to stay cybersecure.
- Saving for a Down Paymenton December 4, 2017 at 6:23 pm
Taking small steps such as giving up buying coffee or bringing a homemade lunch to work can help potential homebuyers put aside thousands without making huge lifestyle sacrifices
- Clever Cures for the Worst of Winteron December 4, 2017 at 6:16 pm
Cold weather can keep homeowners cooped up inside for months, so why not use that time to take on some quick and easy DIY home repairs.